Independence Day Celebration: July 6th & July 7th, 2018
Watch here for the updated events and fun for 2019- July 5th and 6th!!!!
(Last years parade nfo below will give you a good idea of the fun activities that take place in Brandon every year on the Friday and Saturday closest to the 4th of July. Be sure to join us for dancing, food, fun & games, music and floats and just a darn good time!)
Brandon’s 42nd Independence Day Celebration
Come celebrate the Fourth of July at Brandon’s 42nd Annual Independence Day Celebration Friday, July 6th and Saturday, July 7th, 2018.
Friday, July 6th
The fun begins Friday at the family friendly Street Dance from 6PM-10PM with music for all ages by DJ Jam Man Entertainment & food vendors. Fun for all ages in Seminary Park (Just around the corner & up the hill from Town Offices & Town Hall). Off street parking available with free shuttles.
Saturday, July 7th
The fun moves North to Park Village Complex (Route 7 North of Brandon) with activities and events ALL DAY LONG:
* Annual Silent Auction -Wide variety of items for all ages including day passes to VT attractions, gift baskets, a host of local options for lodging, locally made artwork, gift certificates for restaurants, services and local events & more. Come bid!
* Family Games including karaoke & the infamous Swiss Roll eating contest
* Variety of vendors and food
* The best Independence Day PARADE likely to be found anywhere in the Country at 1PM
* Live music with concert by Moose Crossing following the parade
* DJ Jam Man spinning family favorites
* FIREWORKS display at Dusk. Join us for a spectacular display by NorthStar Fireworks!
* Plenty of onsite parking (including handicap accessible) PLUS convenient FREE shuttles from downtown running ALL DAY LONG
Want to be in the Parade? Walk or Ride, ALL groups are welcome
Parade Applications available at the Brandon Free Public Library, Carr’s Gift Shop and Brandon Town Offices.
Want to be a VENDOR? Contact Jean Lamarre 802-247-8179, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Businesses with an item to donate to Silent Auction? Contact Bobbie Torstenson at email@example.com
General Questions? Contact Bill Moore firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-247-3635 OR Debbie Boyce email@example.com or 802-345-0056
LOOKING for Parking VOLUNTEERS! Come join the Parking Team. We need people to help with rotating 2-3 hour shifts from 9am-11pm
Go to the Facebook page for updates: Brandon Independence Day Parade
Or Brandon Chamber of Commerce website: brandon.org
For press info contact: Suzanne Bennett
1866 Country Club Road, Brandon VT 05733
(802) 247-4258 or (802) 558-3729