Independence Day Celebration: June 30th & July 1st, 2017
Come celebrate the Fourth of July at Brandon’s Independence Day Celebration on Friday, June 30th and Saturday, July 1st, 2017. This year the fun & events will be at two locations: Estabrook Park & Park Village just off Rte. 7 north of town, as Route 7 improvements are taking place downtown.
Friday, June 30th Street Dance The fun begins at 5PM at Estabrook Park with a 50/50 Raffle, preview of the Silent Auction, plenty of food choices including burgers & dogs, cotton candy, popcorn & more! Grab a bite to eat then come bust a move at the Street Dance from 6PM-10PM to the sounds of DJ Jam Man Entertainment. Bring the kids to dance, dance, dance….. at Estabrook Park with parking on site & nearby, or take the convenient FREE shuttle from Central Park near Hannaford’s.
Saturday, July 1st the fun continues at Park Village with:
* Annual Silent Auction -Bid on beautiful locally made furniture, artwork, gift certificates & more in the North Campus Gymnasium at Park Village Open Sat 10-1 (closed for parade) Last bids in by 3PM, Pickup 3:30-5PM
* Family Games including Bouncy Houses, Dunking Booth, Face Painting, Soap Sculpting & the Swiss Roll eating contest and old-fashioned FUN at the Center Green of Park Village 10AM-12:45 PM, 2:30-5PM
* Karaoke for all ages 10AM-12:45PM
* Magic Show to delight and amaze
* 50/50 Raffle
* The best Independence Day PARADE likely to be found anywhere in the Country, headed by the Vermont National Guard 40th Army Band! 1PM
* Vendors all day long- offering food, ice cream, jewelry, clothing, toys & more!
* Enjoy great music at the Keating Five Concert following the parade on the center Green of Park Village
* Community Supper offers family dinners: Adults $3-, Children under 12 yrs. $1-, or bring a picnic! 5-7PM
* DJ Jam Man will be spinning family favorites on Saturday night from 6 pm- 9 pm
* FIREWORKS at Dusk. Join us for a spectacular display by Northstar Fireworks
* Plenty of parking (including handicap accessible) PLUS a convenient FREE shuttle from Central Park (downtown) & Post Office
Want to be in the Parade? Walk or Ride, ALL groups are welcome
Parade Applications available at the Brandon Free Public Library, Carr’s Florist and Brandon Town Offices.
Want to be a VENDOR? Contact email@example.com
Businesses with an item to donate to Silent Auction? Contact Bobbie Torstenson firstname.lastname@example.org
General Questions? Contact Debbie Boyce email@example.com or 802-345-0056
LOOKING for Parking VOLUNTEERS! Come join the Parking Team. We need people to help with rotating shifts. Contact Jake Bertrand 802-989-857
Visit Facebook page for updates: Brandon Independence Day Parade
or Brandon Chamber of Commerce website: brandon.org
For press info contact: Suzanne Bennett
(802) 247-4258 or (802) 558-3729