333 Jones Drive
44 years experience – active licenses in VT, MA, VA, OH, MI & MN. NCARB Certified.
Schools, churches, municipal/corporate offices, high-tech research centers, medical facilities, new homes, and residential additions/renovations.
Intention: To foster respectful collaboration for cost-effective success on every project.
- Architectural programming, planning, design, construction for commercial facilities.
- New home planning and design.
- Residential remodeling and additions. (“FineHometuning”)
22 years High School and University Graduate level experience.
Developed special course for Waldorf School 12th Grade: “History through Architecture”.
Community classes for Art, History, human consciousness, personal / group effectiveness.
- Single or multi-class experiences on a variety of subjects for your group or organization.
- Youth and Elder classes for creative expression, confidence building, group dynamics.
PROFESSIONAL FACILITATOR & COMMUNITY BUILDER
Effective processes to help people of differing philosophies rally around commonly held values.
Speaker at local, national and international conferences on wide-ranging topics:
Energy, Sustainability, Philosophy, Human Consciousness and Anthroposophical Architecture.
Trustee / Officer of non-profit organizations: The Carving Studio & Sculpture Center, West Rutland, The Compass Music and Arts Foundation, Brandon, The Henry Sheldon Museum, Middlebury.
Current Chair, Downtown Brandon Alliance Design Committee
Second term member of the Vermont Community Foundation.
- Professional facilitation for non-profits, churches, schools, businesses, arts organizations, etc.
- Motivational speaker on a variety of subjects (fund-raising, etc.) for events and gatherings.
ARTIST & DESIGNER
Photography, Photo-collage Art, Graphic Design, Video Documentary, Art Exhibit Curation, Art Gallery Installations, Improvisational Dance/Theatre, Music, Spanish language, Carpentry, Woodworking.
- Design/Production of poster, maps, cards, books, flyers, brochures.
- Art Exhibition logistics planning, gallery layout, art curation, labels, advertising, etc.
- Consulting on your art projects (design, materials, details, etc.)